The EZ Gear Flush Valve harnesses technology from Zurn’s three proven solutions: E-Z Flush®, AquaSpec®, and GO BLUE®. They combined the dual action of E-Z Flush’s motor-gear operation and AquaSpec’s ceramic disc cartridge to create a flush valve with no solenoid! Zurn’s tough and chemical-resistant GO BLUE® diaphragm, gaskets, and seals are also utilized in these new flushometers. The result? The next generation of optimized gear-driven sensor technology.
EZ Gear Flushometer Features
No Solenoid – Motor gear technology from the E-Z Flush eliminates the use of solenoids and reduces moving parts in the waterway.
Long Lasting – EZ Gear technology uses a ceramic disc cartridge that is the pulse of the AquaSpec faucet line. Together with the motor gear, it withstands heavy use. Count on it to last up to 1,000,000 uses!
Chemical Resistant – Zurn’s TPE GO BLUE diaphragm, gaskets and seals resist chemicals and last 8-10 times longer than traditional rubber parts. Clog and Chloramine resistant.
• Durable Brass Body – The heavy-duty brass body has a polished chrome finish that stands up to extreme wear without losing luster. The brass body is made with a proprietary dezincification-resistant, low-lead brass alloy.
• Actuator – Electronic automatic sensor, battery-operated (standard).
• Manual Override Button
• Control Stop – Internal siphon-guard protection, vandal-resistant stop-cap sweat solder kit. Cast wall flange with set screw.
• Vacuum Breaker – High back pressure, one piece hex coupling nut.
• Chloramine-resistant internal seals
• Adjustable tailpiece
• Spud coupling and flange – For top spud connection
Compliance and Certifications:
- ADA Compliant
- ASSE 1037/ASME A112.1037/CSA B125.37
- Texas Accessibility Standard (TAS)
- WaterSense Compliant
Zurn EZ Gear Electronic Flushometer Units
Available in 0.125-1.6 GPF flow rates for urinal and closet applications. Dual flush options are also available. The units have a polished chrome-plated finish, modern top-mount design, and quiet diaphragm operation.
Zurn EZ Gear Sensor Retrofit Kits
Retrofit kits are also available to turn manual flushometers into sensor-operated EZ Gear flush valves. These conversion kits are available for Zurn flushometers and Sloan flushometers in dual flush and single flush options with flow rates from 0.125 to 1.6 GPF. All EZ Gear Retrofit kits also include a strap wrench for installation.
Learn More and Buy EZ Gear Units
We carry all items made by Zurn, with many units in stock and ready to ship today. To learn more about individual EZ Gear units, click on the links above. You’ll see more product information, as well as a link to their spec sheet. To place an order, either submit a quote request online and we will get back to you with pricing, or for a more immediate response, simply give us a call.