The Benefits of Oxygenics Shower Heads make them a no-brainer for all situations, in both residential and commercial applications. These high-performance showerheads are water efficient and also improve user shower experience.
• Supercharging Water with oxygen gets the absolute most out of each drop, making the most efficient use of available resources.
• Adding Oxygen to water is like filling up a balloon with air. It makes the water droplets expand so they come out of the shower heads larger and wider, covering more of you when you shower.
• The Mixture of oxygen and water that occurs in an Oxygenics shower head creates an effect like a jet engine, blasting away dirt and odor with incredible strength.
• Anti-Clog properties like Delrin nonstick internal components and the single flow design helps stop clogs like calcium build up from occurring, a common problem in areas with hard, mineral-rich water.
New Showerhead Technology Delivers Power AND Efficiency
Oxygenics showerheads bring you great water pressure while saving water at the same time. They use only 1.5 gallons of water per minute, a whopping 1 GPM less than the maximum the US government mandates (2.5 GPM). Oxygenics showerheads do this without sacrificing pressure. Here’s how:
The Oxygenics Engine: It’s what drives these shower heads. Originally developed in 1981, it has been perfected over three decades to make the most of the available water resources and give you a powerful, water saving shower experience at any pressure.
1. Pressure Chamber: Water is introduced into a pressure chamber that works like a mini-turbine jet, increasing water velocity.
2. Air Vacuum: Water passes through an air vacuum at high speed, infusing oxygen into each drop.
3. Spray Head: The pressurized combination of water and oxygen is released through an expanding nozzle, widening coverage and greatly increasing water power.
Click on any of the showerheads shown below to see them on our website, then request a quote, or call to order Oxygenic showerheads for your facility today! Choose the Oxygenics showerhead model below that is most fitting for your application. These models work well in a variety of settings including: hospitals, schools, multi-family housing, locker rooms, nursing homes, hotels, clubs, and upscale facilities.
For assistance choosing the right unit for your facility, and to make sure you order all of the parts needed to install the unit you are looking for, give one of our parts experts a call toll-free at 800-442-6622 Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-5:00PM EST. We ship throughout the contiguous United States.
Are you thinking of a friend or colleague who might be interested in these high-quality, water efficient showerheads? Share the Oxygenics Shower Heads PDF with them!