Solid Brass Door Stops
Here at Equiparts, we are all about providing quality products meant to withstand daily use.
How often do you think about the door stops at your facility? They may often be overlooked, but they are an essential part of the day-to-day job of any maintenance team.
Door stops can be very important for the safety of your maintenance team. We often see heavy objects, such as a rock or cinder block, used to prop open doors. With this method, a person who is likely carrying a heavy object already has to put down that object and prop open the door. Not only is this inconvenient, it creates a safety hazard, as the object could cause someone to trip and fall.
Door Stop Construction and Features:
Our door stops are constructed of solid brass and feature a spring design to hold the stop in position when not in use. They come in a variety of finishes. The rubber on the foot of the door stop holds the stop in place while in use.
• Install with the door open to make sure the rubber foot is properly fitted to the area of floor where it will be used.
• When using these door stops on a door that is not wood, be sure to use screws compatible with the material of the door.
• Choose the correct size door stop based on how much clearance is underneath your door. The more clearance, the large stop you’ll need.
Benefits of Brass
- Brass is durable. A brass door stop will hold up to years of use and abuse.
- Brass is resistant to corrosion. It will not rust, even under harsh outdoor conditions.
- Brass is aesthetically pleasing. We carry a variety of finishes, from dull chrome to polished brass, to fit in with the look of your building, no matter what style is has.
- Brass is easy to maintain. We all know that door stops are most commonly operated by foot. The best way to clean the grime off a brass stop is to simply wipe it down with a wet cloth.
As previously mentioned, Equiparts carries a variety of Solid Brass Door Stops, to fit the needs and look of any facility. We have the following options available on our website:
Dull Chrome Kickdown Door Holder – Part #01168
Polished Brass Kickdown Door Holder – Part #01169
5” Dull Chrome Kickdown Door Holder – Part #01170
5” Polished Brass Kickdown Door Holder – Part #01171
Learn the exact dimensions of the door stops in this article in the Solid Brass Door Stops PDF.
Call to Order Solid Brass Door Stops now at 800-442-6622 Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-5:00PM EST. Be sure to mention any of the above EC Part Numbers when placing your order.