The E-Tronic sensor faucet from Chicago Faucets is an affordable touch-free faucet that is highly programmable and easy to install. This article will explain more about the faucet, the different solenoids available to service it, and the repair parts and accessories it uses.
The Chicago Faucets E-Tronic 40 Faucet
The Chicago E-Tronic 40 faucet model was one of the first above-deck sensor faucets to hit the market. It has a great price point, making it a popular faucet for commercial facilities. We have sold hundreds of these units to our customers who install them in a variety of facilities, including schools, hospitals, government buildings, and fitness centers.
Equiparts Part Number 81991
Chicago Faucets model 116.606.AB.1
Faucet Specifications and Features:
- 4-inch Sensor Faucet
- Powered by a 6-volt lithium battery (included)
- 0.5 GPM Vandal Proof Pressure-compensating Econo-Flo non-aerating laminar spray
- ECAST® design provides durable cast brass construction with total lead content equal to or less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Integral body construction
- Single supply for cold or tempered water
- Above-deck electronics
- Water-tight solenoid with filter screen
- ½-inch NPSM brass shank with filter screen
- Includes E-Tronic® 40 module kit
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°
Faucet Compliances & Certifications:
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Complies with CALGreen requirements
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content NSF/ANSI 61, Section
- Complies with the requirements of the Buy American Act of 1933
E-tronic Faucets have been around for many years. Chicago Faucets has updated its components over time. In particular, the most important part of the faucet has been improved: the solenoid. Because of these updates, there are two different solenoid models, and three different solenoid replacement instructions for faucets bought during certain time periods. We’ve made the chart below to help our customers know which solenoid is the right one for their units, and how to remove and replace it.
Download, save, or print the E-tronic Solenoid Chart PDF so you can reference it at a later date.
Additional E-Tronic Faucet Repair Parts and Accessories
The solenoid is the most common repair part that will need to be replaced in the E-Tronic faucet. But other parts will also need to be replaced over time as well. Listed below are common repair parts and accessories that fit E-Tronic faucets.
8-inch Trim Plate
Equiparts Part Number 81992
Chicago Faucets Number 242.164.21.1
Equiparts Part Number 83680
Chicago Faucets Number 49-004JKRBF
Inlet Filter Screen
Equiparts Part Number 82832
Chicago Faucets Number 3300-005JKABNF
Equiparts Part Number 51257
Chicago Faucets Number E2805JKABCP
13/16”-27 Male Vandal Proof 0.5 GPM Aerator with Key
6V Lithium Battery
Equiparts Part Number 32906
Commander Handheld Programming Unit
Equiparts Part Number 87148
Chicago Faucets Number 116.585.00.1
Order Chicago Faucets, Repair Parts, and Accessories from Equiparts
Give us a call to order all of the Chicago units and parts you need for your facility. We have worked with Chicago Faucets for years and know their products very well. This enables us to provide you with useful product guides like this one, and give you any additional support you may need while placing your order.
Phone hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST